Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Spartoo Spotlight: Miss Sixty

Hi All!!

Whilst I was checking out the Spartoo website I came across one of my favourite brands Miss Sixty! I have never really seen heels from the brand so was intrigued to see what Spartoo had to offer. I was quite impressed; this brand can be quite out there and funky when it comes to the design of clothes I found that the heels are quite cute

The range offers a selection of heels for many occasions but it has to be said not all but this is my own personal opinion. Many of the heels on offer I would suggest are great for daytime wear, there is not a great option for those heels that would set off a party outfit. Having said this I am in no way putting down the brand or the selection, I have spotted a few heels that I would personally purchase exactly for the reason I have suggested above, to wear in the daytime.

I think it's nice to have a pair of heels that set off any casual outfit and the range Miss Sixty currently have to offer via Spartoo is great for this.

Here are some heels I like.....
What do you think? I would definately suggest you check out the rest of the range!


Doma-Nikki...x
P.S Enter my £50 shoe voucher giveaway just click here for details ♥
Share:

1 comment

Jen said...

i love the boots the best!

http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig