Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 12 February 2011

Spartoo Review: Timeless

Hi All!!

I ordered some ankle boots from the team over at Spartoo recently and I wanted to share with you my thoughts. You may have noticed I have ordered from the brand Timeless again which considering they have a great amount of cool brands on the site I didn't think quite possible.

I usually show you the original photo of the item from the website, however for some unknown reason I can not currently gain access to the website on this laptop. But below are the ankle boots I ordered......



£27

I've wanted some brown boots in my shoe collectioin all winter so when I spotted these I was delighted that they are so cheap! If this was not a gifted item for me to review, I would definately have no hesitations in paying that amount for these boots..

I love that they have a cream furry lining on the inside and also the buttons down both sides with give you the option of buttoning the boots or turning the sides over.








The only negative I have about these boots are the quality of the inside lining, I think the material used could have been better? Maybe I am just being picky but I compared them to the Bronx boots I received from Spartoo and the inside lining of those are lush! Apart from that I have no problems!

These are very comfy, keep my feet warm and go with many casual outfits such as leggings etc. I would recommend you go and check out the ankle boots that Spartoo have on offer. Also don't forget to check out the rest of the items in the Timeless range!



Doma-Nikki...x
P.S Enter my £50 shoe voucher giveaway just click here for details - competition ends Monday 14th February! ♥

Share:

1 comment

Jo Bryan said...

What a bargain, nice shade of brown too. What do you wear them with, skinny's?

Blogger Template Created by pipdig