Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Please vote for me: Company/River Island Casting Call

Hi All!!

As a massive fan of Company magazine I was so excited to see the lastest competition for the readers to get involved with. The magazine is currently running a competition to find real readers to appear in the Company magazines real readers edition.

Twelve girls will be picked to take part in this great opportunity and as you all know already I am due to appear in the High Street Edition next month but couldn't resist to enter this competition!

I need your help though as I really love modelling and love Company and River Island I would really appreciate it if you could help me ou and vote for me?





All you have to do is click here and vote for me and if you want to click the Facebook 'LIKE' buttons you can do this also!

If you vote please let me know :o)

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig