Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 23 January 2011

January's Haul: Statement Rings

Hi All!!

As mentioned in a earlier post I am spreading my recent buys since Christmas over a few posts for you all. Today's post is about the jewellery I have bought. I am a big fan of statement anything so when I took a trip to Topshop and River Island this month I picked up a few statment rings at bargain prices in the sale.

River Island Knuckduster
£4

It is missing a few gems but it's so sparkly and no one will ever notice on a night out..



Topshop
£2


Topshop
£2.50



Topshop
£3.50

Apologise for the very messy nail polish, had an incident with Missy whilst I was painting them haha!

I love these great additions to my jewellery colletion! Anyone else purchase some nice bling this month?


Doma-Nikki...x
P.S Enter my £50 shoe voucher giveaway just click here for details ♥
Share:

2 comments

Imo said...

I love statement rings, they set off any outfit perfectly

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

I need more statement rings!!!! i like the first one!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig