Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Films I must see in 2011

Hi All!!

I am really hoping for great things to happen in my life in 2011 and as feeble as it may seem one of them is to definately see ALL of the fantastic movies that will be out this year! Me and Richard are big fans of the cinema, we usually go every week if we can, I love the cinema, I love films! I much rather put a film on to watch that I probably have seen 90265 times then watch any soap on tv such as Coronation Street or Eastenders :o)

With some brill films coming out this year, here is a list of just some of the titles I am hoping to see....


The Black Swan


Harry Potter Part 2


Pirates of The Carribean 4


The Hangover 2


Scream 4



You may laugh at my for wanting to see Scream 4 but I love horrow films and this was the first of its kind. I'm a bit critical on how the story will develop and if it will be a flop - as Scream 3 was - but I know I will be entertained by it.

What are you looking forward to seeing this year?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Carlito86 said...

I'm excited to see all of these apart from Scream! Never really been into the Scream films. Cannot wait for The Hangover 2!

Doma-Nikki said...

I'm a Scream geek i hate to say it hehe x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig