Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 18 January 2011

£2 Beauty Haul!

Hi All!!

Are you wondering how I managed the below beauty items for just £2?




M.A.C Lipstick 'Russian Red
I was due my latest Back 2 MAC with six empty containers. I wasn't too sure what lippy I wanted to add to my collection. But once I got to the counter I decided to go for a red and was recommended Russian Red. I have seen this lippy around so much and it is very popular with many people so it really is about time I added it to my collection.

No7 Nail Polish 'Salsa'
I used my £5 off voucher for No7 to buy this polish. Its more of a shimmery shade then what you can see here so watch out for a nails of the week.


I couldn't wait to try on my lippy.....





Doma-Nikki....x
P.S Enter my £50 shoe voucher giveaway just click here for details ♥
Share:

4 comments

Saz said...

LOVE the red lips on you! I've heard so many good things about that shade.. may have to pick it up myself!

ps. I totally recognise you! We used to talk a bit in the ~myspace days~ hahah how random! Hope you've been well!

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

this nail polish colour is very sexy
i love it
xoxo
nana
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

Gaby Fauchon said...

Amazing bargain!!

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks for the comments girls :)

Saz: i recognise you too and following your blog! Nice to hear from you x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig