Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Spartoo Review: Timeless

Hi All!!

This is my most recent review of a gifted item received by the team at Spartoo and the brand which is Timeless. This is another brand which I was unaware of until Spartoo contacted me but they have a fair few items that may interest a few of you; and all reasonable prices which you can view here.

As predicted in a previous post I was very keen on adding the Timeless Galileo heels to my shoe collection. So when given my next opportunity I decided to order them......





Despite the delayed deliveries that a lot of people have been affected by the weather conditions, my shoes arrived on time as usual so I had no touble here.



Here is the hot pink box it arrived in a long with another order of which I will be posting about very soon. As described in my previous post they are the example of the description I gave of the perfect 'Little Black Heels' that suit me....



They are very comfortable and I have recently worn them out to a meal. Just the right height for a smart casual outfit as well as an evening outfit I am very happy. I doubt I will wear these heels all the time though, they are definately special occasion heels. I think it's nice to keep a few items back that you don't want to over wear and possibly ruin. So I will be keeping these in mind for NYE maybe?

Look out for a outfit of the day post very soon with me wearing these heels! And also a review on the Converse Chuck Taylors that Richard himself will be reviewing!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Fashion Infatuation said...

Hi Domanique,
I just popped by to say that I'm really impressed with your blog.
I would be more than happy if you wanted to have a quick look at mine, and let me know what you think.
Thanks :)
http://fashion-infatuation.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig