Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 18 December 2010

Outfit of the Night: Work Xmas Party Dress

Hi All!!
Last night I attended my works christmas party at The Grove Hotel. I was such a fun night with posh food, free drinks and great music. I really wanted to make an effort so I decided to get a floor length dress for the event and here is what I wore....


£77

If you are looking for a evening gown or many other items this website has it all for great prices and low cost in shipping! They are all shipped from China but just imagine getting a gown like this in the UK you would probably see it priced at £100+


Here are some pics from the night...











Hope you liked!
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

RealOrNotReal said...

You look so glamorous! It looks beautiful <3

Eiliyah said...

your dress is gorgoeus!!

Liparazzi said...

wow! you look incredible! Such a glamourous dress!

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Gorgeous dress!!! You look fab x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig