Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 8 November 2010

Xmas Party Season: All that glitters ♥

Hi All!!!

I am so excited for Christmas and I cannot believe it is only 7 weeks away?!!! Are you prepared for it because I really am NOT!! I've never been so behind on my xmas shopping it is actually stressing me out. I haven't a clue what to get Richard, luckily it's his birthday a week before xmas and I have already got him tickets to see Kings Of Leon (lucky boy). But i'm not so clued up when it comes to his Christmas gift *sighs*

On a positive note I am very much looking forward to the Xmas partying i'll be getting up to. I have my works do in December and haven't a clue what to wear. But it's always a given that people make an effort at the Xmas party. So what will you be wearing?


Here's a few ideas if you are struggling....




The Dress

You must make sure you choose a dress that stands out
Think of it as your second birthday dress
(Forever Unique Dress available at Very)


The Clutch

Keep them small and dainty but always big enough to carry your essentials
(Available at boohoo.com)

The Heels

Statement heels are a must to make any outfit 'pop'
(Love Label heels available at very.co.uk)


The Accessories

Think costume jewellery but make it simple and classy,
if you feel there is too much going on elsewhere
(Available at Topshop)

I hope this helps you girlies out! And I cannot wait to see what you all wear for those Xmas parties!! I have a question though, what do you think of this dress?



I am considering this for my Xmas party dress, not 100% sure but I love the draping!! It's an option so I haven't fully decided, but if I do find something else I will be sure to share with you all.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig