Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 12 November 2010

Wishlist && Help?!!

Hi All!!

So I have been searching the net for a cheap evening gown for the works bow tie event Xmas party, and although I previously showed you a dress from Very I have found this dress on Light in the Box




How stunning is that?!! I want it so bad and for only £76 I think it is a bargain! Also you'd think that the shipping from China would be ridiculously expensive but it really isn't so I am still saving money buying this dress then purchasing a gown similar in the UK.

It is also a copy of a gown Blake Lively wore to the Golden Globes in 2009.....




The only catch with this is that as all the items from Light in the Box are shipped from China the waiting time is quite a while. Unfortunately I cannot afford to purchase this dress right now and if I wait until payday it won't arrive in time *sad face*

All dresses are made by hand and from scratch and can take up to 15 days to be delivered. I am trying my hardest to persuade the boyfriend to order it for me and I will pay him back so fingers crossed!!!

Does anyone know anyone know any cheap websites with gowns for under £100? If so please let me know asap!



Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig