Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 28 November 2010

Video Post: High Street Cosmetics

Hi All!!

Here is my most recent video post on my YouTube Channel about my praise for high street cosmetics that I use quite often. But this time I used them soley to create this night look that I regularly do...

Here is the video post all about it....

As the video states, here are the following products used to create this look....
- EYES -
Front Cover Eyeshadows
L'Oreal MascaraNo7 Eyeliner
Collection 2000 liquid liner

- FACE -
MAC Studio Fix
Rimmel stay matte powder
No 7 & Maybelline Blush

- LIPS -
Nivea lipbalm
Collection 2000 lipstick 'sweetheart'
Bourjois Lipglos 'Rose 4'


You can view the Aqua Couture dress I am wearing in a previous post here like I promised!!!Comment below and tell me about your favourite high street cosmetics?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Great video hun, you look fab xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank youuu :)

Sharon said...

beautiful,great video babe

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks hun :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig