Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Spartoo Spotlight: Irregular Choice

Hi All!


So today's Spartoo post is about the Irregular Choice heels you can find on the site. Another great brand that is available for you to purchase from there.

I am a fan of these heels, however have never purchased a pair purely because in recent times I have never been able to afford them. However having said this I was very close to buying a pair of pink and gold leopard print heels from Irregular Choice a couple of years ago- even though spending £60+ on one pair of heels at the time was a big no no! Nowadays I think if I like a pair of heels and cannot stop thinking about them (you know the kind that you imagine wearing with six different outfits in ten seconds) well I will more then likely buy them. But we all know how much I love a bargain, so the day I spend that amount on heels; you know they are a special pair.

Back to the Irregulars.... Spartoo has a small selection of the brand available to purchase but nonetheless they are available for you. And with free delivery also available all I can say is, why not?

Here are just a few heels that caught my eye....

If you know your heels then you can always recognise Irregular Choice heels, right? The shape of the toe, the colours, patterns and textiles used and the obvious 'the crazier the better'. I love the names of the heels shown above also, I think it gives them such character and they also help define what sort of outfit you will wear with them. That's another thing, shoes like these make an outfit.

So what are you waiting for?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig