Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 22 November 2010

Spartoo Spotlight: Hunter Wellies

Hi All!!

Another Spartoo spotlight post dedicated to Hunter Wellies! Snow has been forecasted as early as this week in the UK so why not grab yourself some designer wellies to parade around in?

The popularity of Hunter is very high and this brand is worn by the likes of The Queen, Kate Moss and best of all... my mother!! Available in bright colours to suit everyones fashion taste and for every occasion such as gardening, festivals and not forgetting farming! Just take a look at these boots I spotted on the website.....



Hunter Original Tall Violet
£83



Hunter Original Tall Silver
£83


And if you think your feet will be freezing this winter in your Hunter wellies or you already have a pair and they're not doing the trick; then why not purchase some welly socks too..


Hunter Welly Socks
£14


I already have a pair of leopard print wellies, so I don't need another pair for Winter or trips to my future step-fathers farm. But I will be getting some welly socks not only to wear inside my wellies but hopefully any other boots that don't keep my feet as warm and they should do.

I think these would be a get investment in anyones wardrobe and love that they are available in a selection of colours. Who wouldn't want to be wearing the same brand as The Queen? Be warned people the Snow is fast approaching and if your not prepared now don't blame me!! :o)


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig