Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 13 November 2010

Spartoo: Fiorelli Review

Hi All!!


I have been given the opportunity to receive another item from the Spartoo website to review for you guys! I decided to order from a brand I think is very popular and this is Fiorelli. So I ordered this stunning bag.....



£66


I knew this would be a great investment for my wardrobe, and with purples being one of the shades of Autumn/Winter its perfect. It arrived within three days of receiving my dispatch email and I was very excited to open up my package. So what do you think?



It is a fairly big handbag which is perfect for me as I carry around alot things on a daily basis. Being a typical girl I prefer to have all and everything on me then need something as silly as my eye drops and realise 'I don't have it with me today because I have a smaller handbag'!!! The two enclosed compartments zip up and they also do the trick nicely so that I can seperate my load......


The faux crocodile skin material feels soooooo soft it has to be said! The detail and colour is amazing and finishes of any outfit perfectly.......


I have used this bag everyday since I received it and I will be using it continuously from now on. I adore it, it was a great choice and I am so grateful to the guys and gals at Spartoo for allowing me to choose this to review.

I assumed I would be pleased with this product as I am aware that Fiorelli is a well made popular brand with different styles to suit all. I am also aware that Spartoo would not promote the sale of products that are not going to do well and I feel you should check out the rest of the range on the site to see if there is anything you like.

What are your thoughts?



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig