Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 24 November 2010

New Hair Regime: Aphogee Products

Hi All!!

I don't tend to do many posts about my hair and actually I don't think I've ever done a post about what I use in my daily/weekly regime. So I thought I would as I have been using some new products. I have started using products from the Aphogee hair range which I have research online via reviews and youtube videos.

This product is supposed to be amazing for people who suffer from damaged hair and get quite alot of breakage. Not only is this brand a great way of regaining healthy hair but also maintaining it.

Here are the following products that I have added to my hair routine and what they do:


Two Step Protein Treatment


What the website states:
"This unique treatment is formulated with magnesium and modified proteins which fuse into the hair with the application of heat. The result is that breakage is drastically reduced. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is a salon service product unlike any product available for at-home use. During the process, ApHogee treatment hardens into the hair, dramatic evidence that something special is occurring. For best results a hooded dryer is required. After rinsing and moisturizing with ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer, clients are astounded with the results. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment can help improve other salon services as well.

This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:
- Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service)
- Is over-bleached.
- Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application)
- Breaks when combed or brushed.
- Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying."



Balancing Moisturiser


What the website states:
"Apply on clean hair in shower and rinse to provide and seal in moisture, which is essential for the strength and elasticity of healthy hair. Balancing Moisturizer contains ApHogee’s exclusive Pro-Phytamine complex, a blend of collagen amino acids, emollients, vitamin derivatives and herbal extracts. It helps protect styles in humidity and is recommended as a regimen for processed hair, dryness and the ends of long hair. It is a MUST for use following ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment"


Shampoo for Damaged Hair


What the website states:
"This rich, luxurious shampoo cleans gently and will not harm color, perm or relaxer services. Proteins, emollients and vitamins restore sheen and pliability to hair damaged by chemicals and heat. ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair is recommended for everyday use on color treated and damage-prone hair. Safe for daily use as well as on extensions, weaves and hair color"


Keratin Green Tea Restructturizer"


What the website states:
"Apply to wet or dry hair without rinsing. This one step formula combines the strengthening properties of keratin protein with the antioxidant benefits of green tea. It helps reduce breakage and split ends and adds body to limp, lifeless hair. Active ingredients bond into the hair shaft with natural body heat or heat from styling tools. ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer is especially recommended for at home care of relaxed or permed hair and may be used between shampoos during touch up styling. It also protects hair color"


I have to say I am impressed with these products already and I have only used the shampooing products about 2/3 times. But I have used the spray almost everyday. I will write a complete review of this is in about 6 weeks time as this is how long I believe it will take to see a big change in the growth and the regain of a full head of health hair.

I will say that I am mainly doing this as the left side of my hair is in poor condition to the rest of my hair. Madness I know but I have more breakage there then anywhere else and this is my only answer to sorting it out basically.

So give me some time and I will get back at you with a full complete review of the product and my results. If you do need some reviews on the products NOW then check out youtube, this is where I started!!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

This is all I use on my hair....It really works if it used the right way.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig