Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 19 November 2010

My visit to Forever 21: First UK store in Birmingham

Hi All!!


Incase you didn't already know the first ever Forever 21 store opened up in the UK last week in none other then the Birmingham Bullring Shopping Centre... just down the road from me so I one happy girly!

I finally got the chance to have a mooch around and took a few photos for you all to see....

















I love love love the interior of the store and it's three floors and HUGE!!! I am so excited for pay day I will be having a little shopping spree so watch out for a haul post/video on what I pick up!

Have any of you had a chance to visit Forever 21?



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Sharon said...

was in Birmingham a few days ago but was too tired to pop into Bullring to see F21 shop but Im hoping to do so soon. Cant wait to see what u buy hun

Blogger Template Created by pipdig