Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 28 November 2010

My last day at Boots: Leaving Gifts!

Hi All!!

I had my last shift at Boots last week Sunday after seven years of service!!! It was an emotional day but it had to be done as I can no longer hold down two jobs and work six days a week solid for the rest of my life.... I need a break! I have not had weekends since I was 16years old so you can imagine I took full advantage of a lazy Sunday today; my first day off from Boots!

The girlies at work all pitched into a collection and bought the following as a fairwell gift....


Front Cover Nail Varnish Gift Set






Statement Ring



Feather Earrings




How sweet were they? I love them all and I will miss every single one of them, they were like my very own Sunday family!! I will also miss my staff discount card too :o(

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig