Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 20 November 2010

Haul: Herve Leger Perfume

Hi All!!

I ordered the new fragrance from fashion designer Herve Leger called none other then - Herve Leger Femme. Costing only £20 from the Avon book and let me tell you the scent is AMAZING!

I purchased this after receiving samples of it from a friend and once Richard had a whiff of it, he adored it. Literally the whole night all he said to me was 'my god you smell gorgeous' which is always nice to hear rather then the opposite hehe! The scent is described as:

"Enticing freshness, exotic florals and addictive honeyed woods wrap you in seduction"


So I decided to order it and here it is.....



Whats even better is that because I purchased this out of the Avon book I was given the gift set for FREE......



How good is this offer? And it will also make a lovely little gift for someone this Christmas ;o)

Why not visit the Avon website and purchase it yourself. The is a new free gift offer with it this month so have fun!


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

2 comments

ABIGAIL NY said...

That looks amazing!! Want to smell it!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

cletsey said...

I am also impressed I like it. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

pheromone cologne

Blogger Template Created by pipdig