Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Halloween 2010: Outfit of the Night

Hi All!!!

Did you all have a good Halloween? I hope so as I had a wicked one!! I know it's a few days late but i've been dealing with a ulcer that has decided to grow slap bang in the middle of my eye! Luckily it can't been seen (sighs with relief) but it means I cannot wear a contact lense in one of my eyes for the rest of the week (boo!)

Anyways, for Halloween I dressed up as a Harlequin Jester and created Pierott make-up for the full effect. And this is how I looked.....


Outfit of the Night


Make-Up

For the make-up look this is what I used...

Face
Bourjois foundation 'porcelain'
Collection 2000 powder 'ivory'
Talcum Powder (Yes you read right)
No 7 Blush
Eyes
Inner Eye: MAC 'Electra'
Outer Eye: MAC 'Carbon'
Lashes: Eylure
Liner: Collection 2000
Tears: Face paint
Lips
Foundation as above to cover lips
Lipstick (do not have brand with me but will update)


Richard went as Beetlejuice, the scene in the film when his head shrinks? Well this costume was a wicked find as it has inflatable shoulders to create the same affect. And guess what.. Richard won the best costume competition!!





Group photo...





What did you dress up as for Halloween?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig