Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 7 November 2010

Beauty Haul

Hi All!!


Every now and then a girl has gotta treat herself to a batch of beauty products and this is exactly what I did this week. Take a peek at what I have purchased....



Ardell False Lashes
Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails
3x No 7 polishes
No 7 Lipstick
Arbonne Make up Primer
Collection 2000 Lipstick
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder


I fancied going for some new shades of lippy and picked up these two. The coral shade is something I have never tried before until now and having worn it already this week I wish I had some back in the summer....


No 7 'Coral Kiss'
Collection 2000 'Sweetart'

You may have noticed in a previous post that I reviewed some Arbonne skincare products which I was given as samples from JRS Make-up Artist. I actually bought the FC5 skincare face wash following that review also. But I have now decided to buy the primer also so watch out for a review on this.......

Thought I would stock up on some false lashes as I am a big fan like most girls. These Ardell lashes were on a offer of 2 for £8 from Boots. I have never tried them before so i'm hoping they wont let me down....


Stocked up on these No 7 polishes, for use on false nails only but they are cute colours and ideal for Winter wardrobes and Christmas outfits.....





So there you have the latest additions to my beauty bag! I didn't do a close up on the mascara or powder foundation as these are the usual suspects in my make-up case.
What beauty products have you purchased recently?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Alessia Sp said...

Nice items the ones you picked up. I esepcially love the first lipstick and the third nail polish. I always enjoy reading about or watching other women's hauls to get ideas. So thanks and keep it up!

If you are interested follow me on my blog

http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/

Doma-Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doma-Nikki said...

Thanka for following! I get inspiration from hauls too :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig