Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 16 October 2010

Spartoo Spotlight: Biker Boots Trend


Hi All!!

Just having a quick look through the Spartoo website and had to post about the selection of Biker Boots available to purchase. Anyone who knows me personally would say that this style of footwear is not something I would usually go for; but I am liking them more and more as the weeks go by. I am fully aware that the biker boots trend has been around for a while now, so im very behind but there's no harm in posting about some styles that catch me eye.

Now we all know that I purchased some boots of a similar sort from Spartoo last month which you can see and read about here. In my opinion I would say that those are more of a cowboy style of boot, the kind I will be focusing on today are definately soley biker boots.

My first thoughts when I came across these boots is the quality....


You can see that they have been made very well, are definately worth their price and they don't have to all be black!!! Although I have never heard of Paul & Joe Sister, this is another reason why I love having the Spartoo website brought to my attention.

All these brands look so sturdy and for the winter weather they would be perfect. I could wear them with so many different sorts of outfits; i'm just thinking about what I would wear with now (ha!) Whether I will purchase a pair in the future you will have to wait and see but I will be sure to post about them. Another big thumbs up to the guys and gals at Spartoo for stocking these right on trend items.

What do you think of Biker Boots?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig