Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 19 September 2010

Trends: Knuckledusters

Hi All!!

So heres a trend I have noticed quite a bit recently are Knuckle dusters, and not just any brass made dusters I mean quirky, original and out there rings.

Just have a look at these....


Star Cluster Ring
(Accessorize)


Leopard Ring
(Topshop)


LOVE ring
(Topshop)



Now you may not have guessed this but I have always wanted to own a knuckle duster, so I am very happy that the girls at work bought me this one for my birthday from River Island....


Will you be purchasing a knuckle duster?
Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

Eiliyah said...

Love them :) I have one like the 'love' one just with 'legend' from asos, think it was something lauren conrad inspired..

Blogger Template Created by pipdig