Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 4 September 2010

Early birthday present to myself.. MEOW!!

Hi All!!


Ok so my 24th birthday is fast approaching: Thursday 16th September. I always treat myself to a pressie to myself, this year I was going to ge some Minx Nails done in leopard print but unfortunately could not get them done on extensions so I declined to have them done and will now be going to my usual nail technician Dawn who is also my boyfriends sister!!

But I took the plunge, I bought something so daring even i'm not so sure i'll pull the look off. Yes ladies and gents I have purchased myself some thigh high leopard print boots!!





At just £35 in sale at Office from £90 I couldn't resist them. I love that I can wear them three ways also:
♥ Thigh high
♥ The top folded over for a pirate boot effect
♥ Scruched down to ankle/mid calf height

I'm not so sure what outfits I will pull together with them; either way they will have to be understated as these boots scream 'look at me'! I know alot of people either love or hate any sort of animal print.. i'm definately a faux fur supporter, but i just adore some of the prints.

You can see my previous post about Leopard being one of the A/W trends for 2010 here and my boots are actually the first photo I included in the post!!!

I can't wait to wear them!!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Simple Beauty said...

Those Are Bad!

Sharon said...

they r gorj..love love them,I also buy myself a gift when my b'day comes,thanx for sharing lol

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, they look FIERCE! I love animal prints!

Doma-Nikki said...

Glad you agree ladies :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig