Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 28 August 2010

Trends: Animal Print

Hi All!!

So August and our so called 'British Summer' is coming to an end and Autumn/Winter are on their way. I don't know about you but i'm already having a look around for key items that will be on trend and keep me snug right through until Spring.

I am delighted that Animal print is back on the runway as a must have in every fashionista's wardrobe. It's widley known that you either love or hate animal print; I however love love love it! My favourite print is Zebra out of all the choices.... faux of course. But it has to be said sometimes its rare that you can find animal print items that look good, borderline tacky but nice tacky if this makes any sense? I mean some prints that are around just don't look... right and I cannot be doing with that in my wardrobe!!!!

Anyways, here are just a few items/looks I like of the new trend. I could have posted far more images but you'll see more items in stores and online in no time....

















I especially love the idea of mixing leopard print and red heels, I will definately be trying this!What are your thoughts?

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

2 comments

Sharon said...

hey...new follower here,love ur blog its cute&I think u beautiful n gorj!!!

Sharon said...

hey...new follower here,love ur blog its cute&I think u beautiful n gorj!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig