Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Outift of the Night & Haul

Hi All!!


The other weekend was my boyfriends best mate, Daryls 21st birthday night outing and also Richard's kickboxing annual night out... I know i'm quite behind with this post... but I just thought i'd show you what I wore....


Whole outfit was bought in the sales at bargain prices
Top: River Island £6
Skirt: River Island £15
Heels: Faith £25


Close up of the heels:




I adore this skirt so much and for to get it in the sale for so cheap when it originally cost £50 is a wicked bargain. As you can see I was mixing up the gold with a lil bit of hippy....


Hmmm.. well not quite! I don't know why but I always pull that same face after a few drinks... can you say fish lips lol! Followed by a group photo.....


Holly (Daryls gf), Daryl (birthday boy), Lew, Richard, Me & Kris




Hope you liked!
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Sharon said...

love ur outfit especially e shoes..u look absolutely gorj

Blogger Template Created by pipdig