Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 3 July 2010

Stop... strike a pose!

Hi All!

So I promised you a lil look at the images from my Pin Up syle photoshoot and here they are, you can click them to enlarge...






As you can probably tell, i'm trying to get into modelling at the moment. I love being in front of the camera and thought why not?!! I'm no size 6 or 5ft8 but i have a passion for the industry and love potraying a style or image for photographic form. I unfortunately am not agency represented but you never know what the future holds ;) I have approached some local agencies with no luck of signing but that wont stop me from getting shoots on my own... paid or unpaid im enjoying it and thats the main thing.

This is not the only photoshoot i have taken part in, i've been doing this since April now!! Here's some other images....













Hope you liked!
Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

lorien kate said...

theyre all gorgeous! my favs are the one in the redish/pinkish corset thingo and the one in the black dress by the wall :) hoooottt x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig