Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 30 July 2010

Site of the Month: Alex Styles Photography

Hi All!


Website: Alex Styles Photography


So who remembers when I had this photoshoot for my 23rd birthday September 2009?







Wicked aren't they? Well these were taken by the talented photographer Alex Styles. He is a Wolverhampton based photographer with one of the cutest studios i've ever had the opportunity to be in. With a wide range of props, great facilities and also a very friendly character it's no wonder Alex is one of Wolverhampton's most popular photographers.

My photoshoot with him is what made me want to pursue modelling on a professional level. I enjoyed the shoot so much, Alex made me feel so comfortable and I was able to explore a range of styles and poses.

If you visit many peoples facebooks from Wolverhampton, it's not surprising that their default photo is an Alex Styles product!!! We just can't get enough of him :o)

I am naming his website as 'Site of the Month' because I love his work and would love to work with him again in the future. If anyone is local to him and thinking about getting some cool images whether it be for modelling, family portraits, products and soon enough weddings then don't hesitate! The website has just recently been revamped so I suggest you go take a peek..... oh yeah also.... my mother and I are featured on there hehe!!



You can also follow him on here: www.alexstyles.blogspot.com

Hope you liked!!
Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig