Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 18 July 2010

My fab leaving gift & outfit of the night

Hi All!!!!

So I left my job at the funeral directors last week and I am now back in the Recruitment industry (where i belong) as a Recruitment Administrator. It's a full time job, based in Birmingham and theres room for career progression which is what I really need in my life at the moment. I'm 23 years young and still living at home with the mother.... I need to get my own place so bad!! I need to learn to how to drive.. to be honest I just need to grow up haha :D

Well as a leaving gift the guys at the FD's gave me a River Island £15 voucher to which I bought this dress in the sale......


Dress: River Island
Heels: Bertie
Clutch: Topshop

This photo does it no justice but it is aztec designed bodycon with silver chains which hang across the shoulders. I decided to wear it out thursday night and got quite a few compliments on it. I was slightly worried that someone else would be wearing it also due to the sale only starting this week at my local River Island but luckily there wasn't!


Hope you liked!
Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

1 comment

Maris said...

I am happy for your new job. Good luck with growing up, but don't grow up too much, because it is nice to be a little bit "still that child" sometimes :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig