Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 10 July 2010

Katy Perry Chris Moyles: Wolverhampton Girls

Hi All

First off I would like to say:
Yes I am a Wolverhampton girl.... and proud ♥

I know this is a slightly delayed post and you may have already heard it, but I wanted to put it in my blog! Chris Moyles and the one and only stunning Katy Perry recorded a parody version of her new tune 'California Gurls'. Listen to it here, but the video is not the actual vid....





So what do you think?

I know their taking the mick but I find it very funny, and the area Low Hill she mentioned is right around the corner from my house haha.

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Lucy said...

whoop i love it!!
im a midland girl myself but im from west brom hehe :)
i hadnt heard this until you put it up :) love it! x
luce x

Doma-Nikki said...

Glad you like it! It's taking the mick, but very funny :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig