Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 6 June 2010

Outfit of the Night in Blackpool

Hi All!!

It was my Uncle's birthday celebrations last night in good old Blackpool, the majority of my family travelled up there and hired out one Bed & Breakfast and four rooms in another!!! Yes there really was that many of us hehe. It was an amazing night full of drinking, flaming sambuca's, dancing, shoe swapping, Moet and a girl breaking her own leg on the dancefloor (im not kidding you!)

Anyways here are just a handful of pics from the night and my outfit...



Dress: Boohoo.com
Heels: Topshop
(actually my aunties heels that we swapped half way through the night haha)

Me and mine ♥


Front: My mom, me, karina, hayley & shanice
Back: aunty sue, aunty jeanette & aunty emma



Birthday boy, Moet & my momma


Raving!!

Good times!!!
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

5 comments

NicolaCosmeticsmile-x said...

Great photos! Looks like a good night! love your outufit :)

Nicola-x

lorien kate said...

gorgeous!

Sara said...

OooO beautiful!! NEED THOSE SHOES!!! ♥

Sara said...

OooO beautiful!! NEED THOSE SHOES!!! ♥

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

you look like you are having soo much fun...i would be so lame if i was at the same party with my mom! lol she has no idea. LOL I love the outfit too!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig