Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 9 May 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Live Laugh Love Fashion!!!

♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE.FASHION ♥




So it's official, my blog is now one years old, YAY!!

Wow I can't believe it I remember starting up and thinking I may not get many followers but it'll be a great hobby for me to blog about my love for fashion and beauty. I appreciate you all following and having 200+ followers reading my blog has been amazing. I love posting and especially love reading all your views and comments on particular posts.

I'm thinking of re-running my last competition which didn't do very well in the entry stakes... actually only two people entered the competition. If you are interested in me posting a competition to celebrate my blogs 1st birthday then please let me know. (doing this means I will take into consideration the two people who entered before hand with their entries unless they would like to re-enter with new ideas?)

The competition will be for you to show me your favourite going out/party oufits and tell me why you think it is your best party outfit to date. (You can enter up to 3 different outfits)

Please comment below if you would like me to do a competition and I will add more items to the prize!!



Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

Beez said...

Happy blog-aversary! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig