Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 5 April 2010

Outfit of the Night!

Hi All!!!

How was everyone's Easter Weekend? A good one I hope! I didn't get any chocolate eggs myself as I didn't request any due to my healthy eating plan for my holiday in 7 weeks time! Instead my mother took me on a shopping spree today which was FANTASTIC so look out for my haul post soon. I spent the Easter weekend mostly relaxing and enjoying my days off and went out the Saturday night. So here is my latest Outfit of the Night...



Union Jack Top: Topshop
Bodycon Skirt: Primark
Belt: Primark
Heels: River Island
Clutch: Primark

Also take a look at my new River Island heels
I bought them in the sale for £25 *whoop*
I love them so much but they kill so bad


Hope you liked!!
Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

6 comments

Carlinn said...

LOL at the girls in the background taking pics of themselves :P you look stunning! :)

Makeup Kitten said...

Oooo, the shoes look HOT!

Shannon Marie said...

Love the outfit! Especially the shoes x

Imo said...

Hey doll face! Ive nominated you for a blog award...check it out. Nice shoesies missus :) xxx

Doma-Nikki said...

Glad you all like girlies :)

I BLEED PINK said...

Love your outfit!! Very cute blog!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig