Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Lipsy Pixie Lott Collection

Hi All!


The fab clothing company Lipsy and the singer Pixie Lott have recently collaborated to create a new range of attire in the 'Festival and a Party' theme for summer 2010. The range was exclusively launched tonight at the Bluewater Shopping Centre in London which I was unable to attend. I did however receive some pics from Jo at LipsySocial today which I thought I would post up here. You can see these and much more on the site if you just click here

I must say I do think the range is pretty and cute, but only one item really jumps out at me out of the entire range and that is the following dress......

I love the colours and anything animal print excites me in all honesty!!

This is a lovely cute summer dress which I can imagine would look great teamed with tan gladiator sandals and a matching tan satchel bag!!

This is quite a typical festival outfit which is fitting with the theme of the range. I'm not overly impressed with this dress tbh I feel I could find something similar and extremely cheaper in Primark.



Hopefully you do not think I am knocking the range as I am not!! In my opinion the range is nice and I think it is a 'safe' range. The evening dresses do not play away from your usual Lipsy staple dresses which kind of disapoints me. It would have been nice to see Lipsy and Pixie create dresses with a different brush stroke instead of using the same template of dresses Lipsy use and creating them with just a different colour/theme.

Have a look on the website and let me know what you think!
Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

NicolaCosmeticsmile-x said...

I Read about her collection in a magazine Ahh the whole collection is gorgeous! She has great fashion sence!

Nicola-x
Http://cosmeticsmile-x.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig