Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 4 March 2010

Summer Wardrobe Haul

Hi All!!

How is everyone? Good I hope!! Soooo i've been spending a bit recently, mostly in preparation for my holiday to Egypt in 11 weeks *eeeek* and I thought i'd show off my recent buys.....



Straw Hat: Primark £3


Bodycon skirt: New Look £6
(I can never have enough bodycons in my wardrobe)


Bodycon Dress: Hypnotic £3
(Told you!!)


Animal Print top: New Look £7



Floral Dress: Primark £9


Parachute Dress: Miss Selfridge £7
(BARGAIN!)


Dress: Primark £11



Buying all of these is maiking me so much more excited for my first holiday with the fella now! I think i've got the majority of items I needed for my holiday, all I need now is some lush tan sandals and i'm done :D

What have you been buying for the summer?


Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enter my 200+ Followers competition... just click here to find out the details (Don't forget it closes midnight this Saturday) ♥

Share:

3 comments

Moniqué said...

i love the white and black dress!

vanilla said...

awww holiday!:)
i love bodycon dresses!
topshop is the real deal!hehe

Anonymous said...

I love them all but especially the bodycon skirt and floral dress!!! I need to start slowly summer shopping for my hol too xoxo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig