Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Review: Olay Quench Mousse

Hi All!!



Product
Olay Quench Mousse


It's Purpose:
Gives you three dimensions of hydration...
♥ Nourishing Coverage- glides easily and evenly onto skin
♥ Deep absorption - penetrates quickly beneath skin's surface
♥ Lasting hydraytion- continuously moisturises throughout the day


My thoughts:
I first saw this in my local Poundland and thought 'why not' and I am so glad that I have found this as it's amazing!! My initial thoughts on a moisturiser that is in mousse form was that its a bit weird and it does take some getting used to, but once you get over the idea of rubbing mousse into your skin it's great. I found that my skin took to this instantly as after a few days of using it my skin started to feel so much more softer and smoother!!


Doing exactly what it says on the tin you only need a generous amount as a little goes a long way! As you can see in the following photo this is how it comes out of the spray can:




I use it once a day after I shower, it lasts a looooong time and I also really like its nice scent. The added extra sparkly bits that aren't mentioned on the container is nice but not too noticeable if your not into that kind of thing for everyday use. The only downfall is sometimes I've noticed after i've shaved my legs and then used the mousse, I felt a slight sting but nothing too major!!
I have bought two of these already; one for home and one to stay at the fella's for when i sleep over! I would recommend this product as I do think it really works and is great at keep the skin hydrated and moisterised all day *thumbs up*


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

6 comments

Tristany Lee said...

i have that! At first I thought it was moose cause it caame with my lotion and I didnt read the label and I put some in my hair! lolol But it is a good lotion.

Lucy said...

this looks great will have to try it out.
also, do you know the centre in cannock which stocks discounted river island stuff... i think i am heading there this week was just wondering is it likely that i'll find some good buys or is it often full of junk? what shop brands can i expect to see in there and do they do many size 8/10's cause these are usually out of stock everywhere. sorry there's so many questions but i know you have visited this store. thanks a lot :)! xxxxx

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Tristany Lee: hahaaa, i thought it was some kind of mousse body wash at first until i read the back! I also love the mousse face wash too :)

@ Lucy: Hey! They sell size 8 up to size 14/16 i think (dont quote me lol) Basically its like a tk maxx set up so you've gotta rummage around unfortunatley. And alot of the items can be damaged so make sure you really want it and can repair it. Just be prepared to really rummage and look around for a while cuz you might find something that somes put back! And look out for the new rails- where they put new items out throughoout the day, They usually block off the isle and put the items out and this is that best time to grab something nice! Good Luck x

Doma-Nikki said...

Also they cut the tags out so yoou cant really tell where the item is from im afraid unless its something like RI which is really obvious x

Anonymous said...

No way, lotion in mousse consistency !! I must have it.

LydiaCosmetics said...

Haha, my mum has this + I used it on my hair for ages!!!!!!!!!! LOL! :) I'm such a ditz x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig