Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 21 March 2010

Outfit of the Night & Family party photos :)

Hi All!!

I went to my younger cousin, Shanice's 18th birthday party last night in Stoke and had a brilliant time!! Its so weird seeing my cousins growing up, as I am the eldest grandchild on my mothers side aged 23years (ick!!) and the youngest is just 4months old... this is out of 14 grandchildren!! It was a lovely night out and spent with some of my crazy family eating, drinking and partying it up for hours on end.

Here are some photos of the night, first off though is an 'outfit of the night' pose :)


Dress: Received in a swap on bigwardrobe.com, unsure of brand!
Blazer: Armani
Heels: Office
Flower: New Look

Here is a close up of my make-up, i have posted a FOTD on this exact look a few months ago which you can see here if your interested in what eyeshadows i used.



Here are some photos of the night!
This is my, my cousins Shanice (birthday girl) and Eddie


My cousins Shanice, Reece & Eddie, and my step-sister Phillipa!

The mother :)

Awww me and Eddie again!



Hope you liked!
Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

4 comments

Hollywood said...

Your dress was Gorgeous !

Imo said...

LOVE the eyemakeup~! that dress is cute too :)

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girlies :)

Anonymous said...

ı like the dress!!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig