Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 27 March 2010

Nails: Barry M 'Bright Pink'

Hi All!!

This is what I was wearing on my nails earlier this week....



Another Barry M nail polish I adore but do not wear too often and it seems a bit too pale for my skin tone. Anyone else feel like this with some shades? Also I find it a tad bit brighter then the 'shocking pink' shade for work.

Notice how those are my natural nails and not the usual Kiss 100 falsies I usually sport.. AMAZING!! :)

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

4 comments

Beez said...

It's such an awesome, poppy, pinky color! Enjoy your weekend! <3

Unknown said...

GIRL! idk if you remember me but we used to be friends on myspace, and i stopped using myspace so uhh yeah guess we lost touch! it's crazy to think i randomly came across your blog! :D

i love this color, barry m's are such good polish. i get my overseas friends to send me them sometimes haha. i blog all about nail polish, it's my drug!

well, sooo glad to "connect" again!

xoxo, kellie

Doma-Nikki said...

OMG i do remember you!!! Hope you are well! :)

Yup im a big fan of Barry M myself, its a lush nail polish brand x

Simple Beauty said...

I Love Your Blog! Can You Send Me Barry M. To The USA!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig