Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 21 February 2010

Outfit of the Night && Bargain Dress!

Hi All!!

It was my friend, Phil's 21st birthday this week and twelve of us took a roadtrip up to Liverpool for the weekend to celebrate! Im so hungove as I post this so im gonna keep it very short haha! It was an amazing night out and we will def be taking a trip up there again... we felt like we were on holiday.. well apart from the snow lol!

Anyways heres my outfit...


River Island Dress
Primark Heels

The Girlies


I love this close up taken by the fella!


The boys
(Birthday boy Phil is second from right wearing the grey cardigan and white tie)



Drunken Times haha


Oh btw this is the dress I mentioned in a recent haul that I picke up from the NewLife Charity Warehouse for only £8.99... what an amazing bargain eh?!! Im sure it was originally around £30-£40 in River Island! Hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enter my 200+ Followers competition... just click here to find out the details ♥
Share:

5 comments

Hollywood said...

OMG gorgeous i love your dress <3

Chay Chay said...

cuuuute dress chica...looks like y'all had a BLAST!

Anonymous said...

I love this dress and the heels just set it off perfectly!
I def need to visit Liverpool soon, I need to spend spend spend it up in Cricket lol xoxo

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks!!!

@ Cherish: Liverpool is amazing!! I def would recommend it and i def would go back :)

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

I love your style!!
This dress is amazing <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig