Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 15 February 2010

Face of the Day!

Hi All!!!

Heres another look I thought i'd post! I never do dark smokey looks in the daytime as I much prefer it as a night time look.. only it would be a bit more dramatic for the night. So when I decided to do something different for a daytime look I thought I pulled this off quite well :o)



Close up with flash

Close up without flash

Eyes
'Biscuit' e/s inner eye lid Front Cover Pallete
'Black' e/s mid eye lid Ruby & Millie (This is actually a grey shade)
'Carbon' e/s outer eye lid MAC
L'Oreal Voluminous x5 Carbon Black Masacara
Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner
Natural Collection khol eyeliner

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NC44)
Ruby & Millie Concealer (duo 4 7&8)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (24 Misty Beige)
Maybelline Dream Sunglow Bronzing Powder on cheeks (5 honey)

Lips
Max Factor Summer glaze Lipgloss (2)




Hope you liked this!

Doma-Nikki....x
PS! Please enter my 200+ Followers competition... just click here to find out the details ♥

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig