Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Competition Prize Revealed!!

Hi All!

I can now reveal the winner of my 200+ followers competition will receive all of this....




Gold Headband
Pink Button Earrings
ChitChat Blusher
Eyelure False Lashes
Statement Necklace



I am also delaying the deadline date to Sunday 7th March Midnight GMT as i'll be super busy this weekend! I've had one entry so far and I know a few others are interested in entering, you now have more time to enter :o)

For details about the 200+ followers competition... just click here to find out the details.

Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

3 comments

Shannon Marie said...

Thanks for the extra time doll(:
I am definately entering, i've just been so busy this week i haven't had time, but expect my entry soon(:
xxx

. said...

Oh gosh! I'd love to enter but my going out style is SOO different from yours! You always look so hot when you go out (in a totally non-creepy way!!) whereas I'm so not confident enough to wear such hot clothes.!

Doma-Nikki said...

@ Schnella: No problem, i look forward to your entry!

@ Jian: Aww thanks hun! Feel free to enter though, everyone has different styles though so dont feel as though you shouldnt enter because ours maybe different. Its all about what YOUR fav outfits are :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig