Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 25 January 2010

Outfit of the Night!

Hi All!!!

Saturday night was my works second Christmas meal at a local hotel, which was quite an enjoyable night and the food was really nice. The first Christmas meal was just before the festive holidays and I have no complaints about the food but the company that night was odd. For those who don't know or can't remember I work two jobs, during the weeks I am a part time receptionist at a Funeral Directors and on Sundays I work at Boots!

At the funeral directors there is a sort of divide, sort of us and them between the office staff and garage staff... really sad but i'm just glad I get on with both 'sides'. So this is the reason for two Christmas meals for the same workplace *shakes head*

Anyways, this is what I wore..



Top: Topsop
High Waisted Skirt: Topshop Vintage
Belt: Primark



It would have been nice if you could see my heels, I had on Goldish peep-toe heels! Hope you like! :o)


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

3 comments

Moniqué said...

very cute ;)

vanilla said...

awww u look so stunning!love ur outfit!:)

Hollywood said...

Very cute Outfit <3 I wish I could see the shoes (obsessed)

Chloe.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig