Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 5 January 2010

My Top 5 Fav Heels ♥

Hi All!!

Just a quick show and tell post of my top five favourite heels! So here we go.....


Studded Gladiator Heels
I was a big fan of the Dior gladiator heels Sarah Jessica Parker made so popular in the SATC Movie, but never found any that gave me the wow factor, until I saw these. Being someone who never shops in Next, I was shocked when I found these beauts and had to buy them. Only worn them once, but I do adore them.





Silver Stilleto Heels
These are by far a favourite of mine! Any outfit that requires silver heels... I wear these even though I own another silver pair. These used to be the highest heels I owned until recently, and are unfortunately the most uncomfortable by the end of the night! I love the snake skin detail and the soft bit that goes around the ankle. Their scuffed a bit now, shows just how much I wear them!






White Stiletto Heels
No matter how 'tacky' some people may think they are, I believe every girl should have at least one pair of white heels in there collection. Bought from my beloved Primark over two years ago they are another pair I wear alot. They are not too high and very comfy.... they are also the heels I met my fella in haha.


Nude Platform Heels
A one year anniversary gift from my fella.. I have to like these ;) Only joking, I love them! Myy first pair of nude heels and with the combination of a slight platform, peep toe and silver detailing, they might possibly be my most prettiest heels. Surprisingly the most comfortable out of all five.





Statement Heels
You have all seen these in one of my previous posts, the 'Spanish Tickler' heels given as a xmas present from the mother. How cool are these? I don't even know what to say about them except they are very original and stunning! They def make a statement I think you'd all agree.




And there you have it! I own a fair few heels, around 30 pairs, and thats not including flats, boots etc! Finding my top 5 wasn't so hard but I ave many heels to choose from that make me smile when I see them... sad I know :o)
So if you feel to show me your top five heels, go ahead and I look forward to your posts!

Thanks for reading
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

5 comments

Hollywood said...

Lovely collection I love to look at other people heels only when they are HIGHHHH of course lol

I am so going to do a similar post I have so many pair of shoes that are still BRAND new cause I don't want to damage them...pointless lol

<3

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks chick :)

Im a big fan of heels, and loove looking into other peoples wardrobes too hehe!! Im following you now, so i'll check it out x

J-ezzy said...

Oh my gosh! I'm in LOVE with your heels!!! All of them are divine, woman!! I will have to do a post like this, I have shoes unused in my closet, so sad!

Doma-Nikki said...

I'll look out for it!!! :D

Liparazzi said...

I'm drooooling over the NEXT studded ones...they're so my kinda shoe!Amazing!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig