Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 6 January 2010

January Sales Haul

Hi All!

So I see many of us have been enjoying the sales, and as I kept my clothes ban from October to December I in particular needed to spend some money on myself! I bought a mixture if things as you can see.....

Girls Aloud False Lashes Boxset
Half price & staff discount in Boots sale

Ann Summers Knickers & Suspenders
£5 in sale
£3 in sale

River Island Tulip Skirt
Bought by mom for me, heavily reduced though :)

Leggings
£4



Topshop Crop Tops
£10 in sale


£12 in sale (I adore this one)



£10 in sale (very elegant)



I think I did pretty well! Now im on the prowl for some nice Biker ankleboots.. if you''ve seen any around for a reasonable price, please let me know!
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Kell said...

love the skirt! you got some good stuff, girl :)

xoxo

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks! It's a cute haul I think :o)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig