Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 10 January 2010

Mini Haul!

Hi All!


So who else is mega hooked on all kinds of headbands? I have all different kinds and can not seem to stop buying them! Their so versatile and I love wearing them in all sorts of ways. Richard cannot stand them, but I don't careee it's my head and I can do what I want with it haha! Anyways... I just bought a new one from the workplace (Boots) in the sale for £3.50.....

Also bought these lush pearl earrings for £2 in sale also...

Overall i'm one happy bunny for such a cute, elegant mini haul i'd say....


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

4 comments

Hollywood said...

I love it it's very "chic"
<3

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you :)

Imo said...

ur skin looks incredible! what camera do you use?

Carlito86 said...

That headband is so cute :) xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig