Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 18 January 2010

Do you have facebook? Yes? Then please vote for me!!!

Hi All!!

So I have a few questions for you all and one favour to ask!! If you have a facebook account then please please please do me a huge favour! I have entered a competition for The New Face of Travalo 2010 now this competition is all legit and you can find out more information here on the webite.... http://www.travalo.com/

Basically Travalo sells these proucts...




Now I entered this competition a while back (October/November) and had completely forgot about it until I was contacted today to say I made the top 20!! *whoop whoop*

Now if I can ask of just 2 minutes of your time please follow these steps to help me out:

1: Join this group: Travalo Facebook Group

2. The above link is also the finalist album, so please find my photo which is the one below...

3. Comment the photo to say you are voting for me! And thats it :)


If you wish to add me on facebook also feel free, I am the first person to comment on the pic hehe! Thank you so so much if you do this for me!

Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

4 comments

Hollywood said...

I voted for you beautiful =)

Hollywood said...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=4916392&id=138882536421

I voted here Chloƫ it's me =)

Doma-Nikki said...

I've requested to add you!! Thank youuu x

Maria Fallon said...

For some reason I can't add you on FB I am Maria Fallon :) I am a big fan of your blog and have been reading it all day :D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig