Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 4 January 2010

The Christmas Party Outfit!!

Hi All!!!

So as you may have seen I had a bit of drama when selecting my choice of dress for Xmas/Boyfriends 21st celebrations. But I did choose one eventually, even though the dress I originally wanted came back to ASOS in my size... sods law! Just thought it was about time I finally showed you the photos with it on.

Here is my LBD with a studded/aztec twist......

Excuse the poor camera quality
It is slightly longer then I expected it to be and in all honesty I was quite dissaponted and was very tempted to hitch it up with safety pin for the night. Yes ladies I am one of those girlies that love figure hugging short dresses.... you should know this by now ;) But I love the azetc design formation in studs and teamed with the silver accessories it's a perfect party outfit!
Anywaaaays, these photos were taken at my beloveds 21st birthday party, heres a couple more of the night..

So, what did you wear this xmas?

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig