Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 16 November 2009

I've been slacking...

Hi All!!



I wanted to post something quick to let you know that I realise I haven't been posting much really or commenting on your blogs recently either. I'm sorry, I know i've been slacking really bad! Also, I have received some comments/emails regarding blog awards.. a big big thank you for these!! I appreciate the love and comments you guys show me! And the increasing amouunt of followers, who I need to follow back btw! Thank you all!

I also wanted to use this post as a way of finding out just what you guys look forward to when you see my name pop up on your dashboard, well i'd like to think you do anyways ;o) So I thought i'd ask you all what kind of posts you'd like to see me make a comeback with such as:
♥ Outfit of the day/night
♥ Reviews
♥ Nails of the Day
♥ Make up looks
♥ Currently loving...

Unfortunately I cannot post any hauls as I have been sticking to my ban, but go me!! :o)

I look forward to your feedback!

Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig