Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 2 November 2009

Halloween 2009!!

Hi all!!


Hope you all had a wicked weekend using Halloween as an excuse to get completely smashed and dress up?? Cause I did!!! I didn't go as a Sailor in the end... I was very gutted but I couldn't afford to buy my outfit in the end, I left it too late. So I dressed up as Catwoman.. not very original but I felt very sexy and enjoyed 'meowing' and purring all night! Here's a few photo's from my night.....



Kinky Catwoman


A pic with a fellow feline had to be done :o)

Group pic!

Me and the fella, Blade
What did you dress up as?


Doma-Nikki.....x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

8 comments

Caramel Diva said...

awesome costume!

I had a great Halloween too!

Unknown said...

I love yours and your boyfriends costume!!

xO

vanilla said...

u totally pull it off !
with the red lips !lol

Moniqué said...

cute costume !

Maui (Suushh) said...

Love your costume! Wanted to go as catwoman as well but didnt want to spend and didnt have pieces to put it together hahaa

Curious Sam said...

Awesome costume, I wanted to be a cat too, but I didn't have the time to whip up an outfit. So maybe next year.



Blog
http://sammypanda.wordpress.com

Kimmy said...

Love your outfit and you looking very fierce.

Hey I nominated you for an award, pls check my blog for further details.
http://kimmydadiva.blogspot.com/

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girlies... it was def a last minute outfit myself! Thank god for leather and black attire :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig