Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Aussie Hair Competition!

Hi All!

I have been approached by the lovely Lauren at Aussie HQ who has given me the opportunity to enter into a competition with Aussie! I was sent a biscuit tin, with a lush choccie inside (so lush i didn't even take time to look at the brand before eating it all up and throwing away the wrapper haha) and also my competition entry details. This is what my competition card stated:

"You love Aussie right?
Of course you do- you're great. But since we know you're really a clothes horse,
not a hair horse, we want to know what Aussie really means to you.
What's beyond the Mmmm, the Aaaaah?
What if Aussie were an outfit?
What would it look like? What would the care label say?"

So I am currently deciding on what outfit I feel best fits one of the categories Aussie Hair Products provide... oh wait I bet your wondering which category i've chosen? Well i've gone for the category of 'Aussome Volume'.
But guess what?!!!! You can be in with the chance of winning some goodies too!! :o)

I want you to post on your blogs an outfit idea, taking from what is written above and using an idea from one of the following Aussie Hair Care categories:
♥ Aussome Volume
♥ Miracle Moist
♥ Frizz Miracle
♥ Mega
♥ Colour Mate
♥ Luscious Long

Once you have your chosen outfit, post it on your blog and let me know via commenting this post and linking me to your blog post. Oh and as I was told by Lauren you can either create a outfit yourself from your wardrobe and take a pic, use items from online stores or you can design something. I will be choosing one lucky winner and if I win my category then my winner will also win some goodies too! (I think thats how it works ayways!!) Any questions feel free to ask!!


The deadline is Monday 30th November, I will hopefully be posting my outfit tomorrow or Thursday at some point so look out for that! To get any ideas just click here



Doma-Nikki......x
Share:

5 comments

Rai said...

I'm assuming this is just for UK residents right?

Doma-Nikki said...

Nope its international, should i choose a win who doesn't live in the UK Aussie will sort them out with a prize gift too :)

Miss P said...

Hey hun!! I nominated you for an award. Check it out on my blog at www.missp-princess-life.blogspot.com

J-ezzy said...

Can my birthday out fit count for ♥ Aussome Volume?

http://apetitediva.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-knowmy-bday-was-month-ago.html

thanks, hun!

Doma-Nikki said...

@ miss p: thank you!!! I will take a look as soon as possible :o)

@ Janine: Yes chick that will be fine, nice dress :D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig