Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 29 November 2009

Aussie Hair Competition: My Entry!!!

Hi All!!


So as promised, here is my outfit entry in regards to the Aussie competition as mentioned here. I have chosen the Aussome Volume range and feel this outfit matches perfectly with the description of the range, that is mainly what i'm trying to achieve via the description of the range from their website.....

Click image to enlarge
The parachute style dress adds 'volume' to the outfit and as below, the waist belt and cleavage cut gives me an 'uplift' in the bust area and helps create the desired 'voluptuous' cleavage I was hoping for (he he!)...



And did you see what I did there?? All words hyphnated I noticed are used to best describe the effect of using the Aussome Volume range! And I cannot forget the colour scheme of the outfit, I had to get a bit of Tan in there..... when I think of Aussie, I think of Kangaroos hahaaa!! :o)

So there you have it, now it's yoour turn beauts!!! Remember I can pick a winner of my own, and if I get chosen by the lovelies at Aussie we both get prizes!! So far I have one entry..... gotta say I am disspointed I haven't had anymore :(

Hopeful i'll see some more before the deadline which is Monday 30th November??!! I'm unsure of the time but get posting ASAP!!! Hope you liked mine, and I look forward to seeing yours!

Doma-Nikki....x

Share:

4 comments

~Kymmy~ said...

I love love love the dress!! OMGosh, I love it!

Anonymous said...

beautiful outfit, you look stunning.

Dena

beingdena.wordpress.com

BrionyLou said...

That dress is gorgeous! You look fab, as always :)

xx

P.S I gave you a blog award :)

lorien kate said...

I love that dress! like you I wear waist belts to lift my boobs up asell! haha works a treat :D x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig